Popular Posts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summery Gradient


Today I have a simple, summery gradient to show you! I didn't use tape, so it's not very precise, but the overall look is still fun and makes me think of summer. The slight waves in the lines is a happily helpful to the design, since I think it makes it more free and summery :) It's definitely an easy way to brighten up some summer nail designs, even if you haven't much experience in nail art! The colors are shimmery and perfect for combining, as they are from the same Color Club summer collection. I would invite you to try this technique for yourself!

[The colors used in this design are Color Club "Wing Fling" (pink), "Sparkle and Soar" (orange), and "Daisy Does It" (yellow).]

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment