Popular Posts

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Leopard Print Skittle


This is a skittle mani with semi-rainbow colors and a black and white leopard print! As you can tell, my nails were very long a few months ago! I definitely got some inspiration from Chalkboard Nails (she is the queen of leopard print!). I like the simplicity of black and white with the wild colors, and overall the design wasn't very difficult and didn't take too long for my first attempt! I think everyone can achieve this look and should try it :) I hope you like it!

[The colors used here were Essie "Secret Story" (pink), OPI "On the Same Paige" (orange), OPI "Hot Fun in the Summer-Lime" (green), OPI "What's With the Cattitude?" (light blue), and OPI "Do You Lilac It?" (purple). The black and white are, of course, the trusty OPI "Alpine Snow" and "Black Onyx." All cremes, and all beauties!]
 
Thanks for viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment