Popular Posts

Friday, June 14, 2013

Tribal Print!


Heyy :)

So today I have my first attempt at a tribal design to share with you! I think it came out okay, but it was very time consuming and challenging, and I think I will definitely try again to see if it will come out better! I know a lot of artists have done amazing tribal prints, and I wanted to try my hand at some of them (literally-- haha) so I chose to do a mix of different designs from ones I had seen and imagined. I used a bright array of colors, and I think there are pleasing to look at from a distance, but up close it's easy to see they're not perfect. Oh well. What do you think?

[The colors I used in this mani are OPI "Alpine Snow" (white), Orly Instant Artist in black, GOSH "Lambada" (red), Sinful Colors "Why Not" (blue), Color Club "Psychedelic Scene" (orange), and China Glaze "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" (yellow).]

Thanks for visiting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment