Popular Posts

Friday, June 21, 2013

Review: ciaté Caviar Manicure!


Hello! I hope you're having a good day :)

Today I have some pictures of the caviar manicure that was fairly popular a little while ago. I was SUPER excited to get my hands on this new 3D nail art tool. However, I have to say the results were both dismal and disappointing. I followed the instructions to the best of my abilities, and I was happy with the initial results. They were a bit unwieldy and I was afraid to touch anything at first. However, after maybe an hour or two, the little pearls began to fall off randomly, coming unstuck from the base polish. Throughout the next couple days, I lost the remaining pearls, and later found them everywhere! It boasts on the back that it will last up to 48 hours, while I'm sure mine lasted hardly longer than 48 minutes! I really enjoyed having the sprinkle-like pearls on my nails while it lasted, and I think it could be a good look for a fun one-night party or event, but definitely not for longer wear. Have you tried these? What do you think?

Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment