Popular Posts

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Black and White and Rainbow Dots, Oh My!



















This is a mani I did a few months ago, but I didn't have the presence of mind to use my camera to take pictures, so they are cellphone quality... I really like the rainbow and the bright colors against the simple backgrounds. To me, the white one looks like Twister! But I have to say the brights on the black are more appealing to me. And, strangely, they are the ones I did with my left hand! If I were to do these again, I would probably do both the same color scheme (and I would choose the black!) Who knows... maybe you might see something similar soon :) What do you think about all the dots? Would you wear it? Hope you like them!

[There are so many colors in this design... Email me if you really want to know a specific color and I'll try my best! The bases are OPI "Alpine Snow" (white) and OPI "Black Onyx" (black).]

Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment