Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

*Crazy* Floral Designs!




Today I have some old crazy floral designs to show you! I think I may have gone a little overboard with both colors and patterns with this one... The lighting is a little weird on these shots, so I tried my best to adjust it enough to make out the real colors. As you can see, the first is inside by lamp-light and the second is outside in the bright hot sunlight! Though I like all of these designs and colors, I don't know if they really go together... I had just been seeing so many floral designs and patterns that I was inspired (perhaps a little too much) to just go for it! I think my favorite designs would have to be my thumb or my pinky, but I like them all, just not together. If this were a talent-judging competition, I'd have to say, "For me, it's a no," as they do on X Factor. Unfortunately this floral is just too much for me to handle at once! What do you think?

Thanks for viewing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment