Popular Posts

Monday, June 17, 2013

Nude and Lace Designs


 HI :D
So here is a nude and lace design, which sounds a little racy, but looks very feminine and sweet! I know the lace designs aren't perfect from nail to nail, but when you see them all together, you can't really tell... which is what makes them perfect accompaniment to a summery white dress! (Believe you me, I'm no fashion consultant, but I think they would look cute together!) Also, I don't know if these can even be called lace, because they remind me more of a henna pattern or a doily or a tablecloth of something... But the little gems are, well, little gems if you catch my drift, and I always enjoy a little bit of 3D texture to spice up any nail art design :)

[The colors used in this design are Deborah Lippmann "Naked" (nude) and Orly Instant Artist in white.] 

Hope you like them! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment