Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Grad Nails!






These are the nails I did for graduation! We all wore white dresses for the ceremony, and I wanted something shiny and spectacular, yet not too obvious and bright! So I started with three coats of Essie "Marshmallow," which is a sheer white polish, added a layer of Nubar "2010,"  a layer of Sally Hansen "Glass Slipper," and a thicker layer of Cirque "XX" glitter polish! After all that, I added one more coat of Marshmallow, applied a coat of holographic top coat Pixie's Polish "Spectraflair Top Coat," and some trusty Seche Vite. Then, with some nail glue I added the little silver hearts! I think these were the perfect accompaniment to my dress, and it was a great day! Congrats to the Class of 2013! :D

Thanks for viewing! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment