Popular Posts

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! A 31 Day Challenge!

So as you may or may not have seen, many nail bloggers embark on a 31 Day Challenge at some point during the year. I have seen many variations on the original challenge, and therefore I have decided to create my own personal list of 31 challenges! :) However, I think trying to create a design every day is still too much for me, so I will instead do one every two days! With these modifications, I present to you the themes of my very own personal 62 Day "31 Day" Challenge!

Day 1: Black and White
Day 2: Silver Linings
Day 3: Gold Diggers
Day 4: Pretty in Pink
Day 5: Purple People Eaters
Day 6: We are Family! (a color family, anyway)
Day 7: Rainbow
Day 8: Gradient
Day 9: Shiny (Duochrome, Flakie or Holo)
Day 10: Marble
Day 11: Geometric
Day 12: Splatter Paint
Day 13: Tape
Day 14: 3D
Day 15: Stamp-ede
Day 16: Watercolors
Day 17: Floral Print
Day 18: The Start of Something New
Day 19: Team
Day 20: Animal Print
Day 21: Texture
Day 22: Inspired by Clothing
Day 23: Inspired by Nature
Day 24: Inspired by Artwork
Day 25: Inspired by a Movie
Day 26: Inspired by a Country
Day 27: Inspired by the Self
Day 28: Super-Inspired!
Day 29: Tribal/Henna
Day 30: True Inspiration
Day 31: Recreation (of someone else's design)

In the next 62 days, please enjoy the chronicle of my 31 themed nail art designs! I am certain it will be challenging, but it will also be SO MUCH FUN :) I hope you're as excited as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment