Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 2 "Silver Linings"


Today, the challenge is silver, or "Silver Linings," so I decided to use my most prized silver polish, GOSH "Holographic." Earlier today, I posted my swatch of GOSH Holographic, and you can see all of its glimmering beauty here. I decided to go for some dotty flowers with some other duochrome and holographic polishes, but unfortunately, you can't really tell. However, I am loving the GOSH holo, and I think it makes a great backdrop for the little flowers. Not one of my best or favorite designs, but still pretty fun, right?

[The polishes used are GOSH "Holographic" (silver), Sally Hansen Nail Prisms "Purple Diamond" (purple), OPI "DS Magic" (dark blue), China Glaze "Unpredictable" (green), Orly "Synchro" (pinkish purple near top of nail), and Orly "Space Cadet" (purple-y green).]

Thanks for viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment