Popular Posts

Sunday, August 25, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 25 "Inspired by a Movie"


Today's theme is "Inspired by a Movie," and as I have recently become obsessed by watching Star Trek, I decided to do a design inspired by Star Trek: The Next Generation, including the movies that were derived from the show! My nail art is inspired by the uniforms of the TNG crew, the title, and the communicator badges. I love this mani (and the show) and I think everyone should watch it! What do you think?

[The polishes used in this design are OPI "Unfor-greta-bly Blue" (blue), "Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous" (gray/dark silver), "Oy-Another Polish Joke" (yellow), "Danke-Shiny Red" (red), Zoya "Trixie" (silver), and American Apparel "Gold Flash" (gold).]


Dif-tor heh smusma! (Live Long and Prosper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment