Popular Posts

Sunday, August 11, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 18 "The Start of Something New"



Hello! The theme for today is "The Start of Something New," and boy, do I have something to show you! I purchased some velvet flock (usually used for arts and crafts) to try to recreate a look I had seen with MUA fur effect nails! I love this look, but it is extremely delicate and finicky. It started falling off a couple of hours after I had applied it, and it wasn't all that easy to put on in the first place! However, I like the look and I think fur nails are a definite eye-catcher! I love the texture, too! I'm glad this challenge gave me room to try it out :) I hope you like them!

[The polishes used in this design are Essie "Bahama Mama" (plum) and OPI "Kennebunk-Port" (red).]

Thanks for viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment