Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BLAST FROM THE PAST! (#2- Despicable Me!)


 'Ello there! :D
Today is the release of Despicable Me 2, and I thought I would share with you my tribute to one of the cutest animated movies out there with these Despicable Me-inspired nails! I did these last year and I thought they were a lot of fun to create and to wear!  I got the inspiration for the minions from someone else's design, but I'm not sure who to credit, so if you find a design similar to mine, let me know!
On my right hand is a variety of minion faces, as you can see :) On my left hand are a couple of prints from the movie adverts: the rainbow from this cute party blower and the cow print from this little noise maker! The thumbs are Vector and Gru, the nemeses from the movie! If you haven't seen it, I would consider investing a couple hours in watching this adorable animated movie, or perhaps indulging in seeing the second film in theaters!

I think these are pretty cute, and I hope you like them! This has been a BLAST FROM THE PAST! Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment