Popular Posts

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blue and Silver Leopard Print and Studs!




Hello and velcome :)

I would like to present to you: my prom nails! I was searching through designs and I found this one, by Very Emily, that inspired me! I had also recently got these studs in the mail from Amazon, as I wanted to use them for my prom nail design, and they were the perfect size (to fit nicely on my left hand nails)... I made a few adjustments on her design to make it more similar to my navy blue dress and my silver accessories. (Actually, let's be honest, the accessories were planned around the nails, not vice versa.) Also, please excuse the mess around the edges-- I didn't want to risk anything with acetone, so I cleaned it up later! Anyway, I love the way these look and I think they are sufficiently eye-catching for a special night! What do you think?

[In case you're curious, I used the blue jelly polish Orly "Royal Navy" and the silver foil-finish polish from Zoya, "Trixie". The black is OPI "Black Onyx," the best black creme I have found so far.]

Thanks for viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment