Popular Posts

Thursday, May 30, 2013

BLAST FROM THE PAST! (#1- Inspired by Art)

Hello again!

Today I have some pictures of designs that I have done in the past (hence the title)! It's a BLAST FROM THE PAST! This way I can show you the designs that I have done long ago, and of which I have pictures! A lot of the older (haha- probably only three or four years ago until almost present) pictures were taken with cell phone cameras, so they might not be the greatest quality shots. But I hope you enjoy them!

I think these are definitely more well-known artists than the previous abstract work, but try not to be too critical! :)


Monet-inspired: here's the painting!

Jackson Pollock-inspired accent nail! I left the design un-topcoated so as to preserve the rough texture. Not sure you can pick that up from the pic (or pic that up, if you enjoy puns as I do). Not inspired by a particular painting, but to see samples of his work, Google Image Search!



And, of course, perhaps the most famous painting in the world, Van Gogh's Starry Night. It is also one of the designs of which I am proudest and has taken me the longest to complete! (Somewhere around 4 hours!)

I hope you enjoyed this BLAST FROM THE PAST and thanks for viewing!

(i was trying out a new watermark, but i think I'll go back to the other one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment